We should know by the time we post tomorrow what our return details are. We have a meeting in the morning with our attorney and then later in the day (we think), we will be going to purchase our ticket for the flight from here to Almaty. Once that has been purchased, then we can arrange the dates for our flights home.
It's 7pm right now and we're going to get started on some ramen noodles for dinner (it's just like we're in college). Afterward, we're planning on heading out to the market to get some chicken and pasta for tomorrow's dinner.
And on another note, I would like to say "Congratulations" to my good friend Sean Tierney and his Elder Volleyball team on another successful season. While they came up one win short of a repeat state championship, they had a great season to be proud of. One championship and two runner-up finishes in three years is quite an accomplishment. And all of that in the four years since I stopped coaching! (I had to follow along on Twitter since our internet connection is not strong enough to stream the video.) Way to go, Sean!

I can't wait to see that sweet little face with Oreo all over it!
ReplyDeleteToday's close-up shots post-cookie binge were especially adorable!
ReplyDeletePhoto #3 is priceless. I wonder what he'll think of ice cream?? (I remember Eric was shocked in an amazed kind of way.) Do you think he has had anything that cold?? Or how about one of those huge popsicles from the pool!? (I am having visions of Max running around the pool deck while Jenny chases and Scott tells Bambi her food is ready. :) Speaking of cold, will you please zip up his jacket? He could catch something! Good luck with all the official stuff!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your meeting--he is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHello Scott and Jenny,
ReplyDeleteDid I read that he only weighs 20pounds? That
is really small. I know Julie's baby who is
13 mo. weighs more than that. Her older boy,
PJ, has a haircut that matches Max. Julie said
he would not cooperate for Pete so Pete shaved
it all off after he made a move and a big chunk
came out. I was kind of shocked when I saw him.
The pictures of Max keep getting better.
Your Mom and Dad (Grandma & Grandpa) are really
happy and excited.
Enjoy these last few days.
Love, Marlene
I think the pic of him smiling is my favorite yet! Too cute!
ReplyDelete