We have had a steady stream of visitors this week. Since the family met us at the airport, lots of friends have been eager to make a visit. Sean, Robyn, and Tommy brought some lasagna over for dinner and stayed for a nice visit. Then Tim, Shannon, and the kids all came over for dinner (yummy pasta for the adults, pizza for the kids) and on Saturday it was lunch with Rodg, Krista, and Charlie who arrived with some Chipotle burritos. It has been soooooo long and of course there are many more friends (and some family) that we still are eager to see. Here's a photo of Max with his new buddy Tommy T.
.jpg)
On Saturday night, we decided that it was high time for Max to get to his first Reds game. We met Rodg and Danno Driehaus down at the stadium and sat in the right field moon deck. They took down the Pirates 8-4 and Max even got to see some homerun fireworks courtesy of Scott Rolen. The Reds finished the season strong this year (27-13 in their last 40 games), so Max is hopeful for a postseason appearance in 2010.
.jpg)
Max has also enjoyed his swing set. The previous owners left the set in the backyard for us and Max's grandma Janet supplied the new swing. He loves it!

I loved seeing Jenny and Max today. He is even more handsome in person. Thank you so much for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at your family picture at the Red's game - Max looks an awful lot like his daddy!
Max is looking a little rounder, juicier. Probably a combo of Cheerios, pizza, and all the love. He looks GREAT. So do both of you! The Kelleys
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I've been thinking about you. Glad to hear the adjustment is going smoother than expected. I'm hoping my nephew will be a positive influence on Max!! I am praying everything continues on smoothly. I am so happy for all of you.
ReplyDelete-Jill (tierney) Hudak
Congratulations you guys!!! It's so exciting to finally see you home with Max. I still love the little bald head!! I hope to talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteChristy
I forgot to mention.... I'll have to send Max some St Louis Cardinals gear. At least he'll be well dressed with duds from a post season favorite!
ReplyDeleteI love the video of the swing. He looks very happy. So great to see you all in your home life. Yeah Max for already being a baseball fan. Reds, that is baseball right? Glad to hear the transition is doing well.
ReplyDeleteShannon